Thursday, March 11, 2021

Life update

 Thursday, March 11, 2021 

I know that this is probably not news to anyone in this class as we are all most likely going to pass the test but, I wanted to share the news that I passed the MOS exam! I told my girlfriend about it and she took me to this really artsy cafe to celebrate called Gabi's Cafe and I had a really good time. These last couple of weeks have been a little rough but I am glad to say that I am back in full force and I will continue to keep this energy. I hope everyone is having a good week and staying safe. Congrats to anyone that has passed and good luck to anyone who is going to. 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing the MOS Word exam :-) Welcome back and keep up this energy!

    Last semester one of mine student also mentioned Gäbi Coffee & Bakery. I have yet to visit it myself. Maybe soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Ah, yes! Such a cute little place. That's great that you guys checked it out to support local! Heck yes! Keep the energy. You got this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on passing the MOS certification I am happy to see everyone pass and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! It was very relieving passing the MOS exam. I am excited for our next Excel certification.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Caleb! That's so sweet that she treated you to Gabi's. I've only been there once, and I have to admit the entire setup, atmosphere and environment were really amazing. I was too basic to get anything fancy and ended up just there to write and had some milk. One day I may check it out again when there's less traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard everyone talk about that place! I'll have to go! Congrats on passing your exam, I know it was probably nerve racking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I've never heard of Gabi's Cafe but I'll keep that one in mind. Cafe's are always chill and maybe if I want to try something new I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job! I told my parent I passed the test and I immediately follow the message with "what's my reward?".. you should do the same LMAO. My mom took me to get some crawfish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on passing test! The first thing I did after passing was adding it to my resume.

    ReplyDelete