Friday, April 30, 2021

Started Reading a New book

 A week or so ago I went down to Barnes and Noble's to help me reignite a passion of mine, that passion being writing. I cannot locate the book in my room right now ever since I started moving, the book is about Vikings and that's all I know about it so far. I hope to be able to incorporate more Viking aspects into my future works and be able to pull inspiration from this book. I would like to personally thank Professor Wu for being understanding of my situation and everything that has been going on, and thanks to everyone who was in the meeting today for listening, that helped more than you know to know that there are people who will listen and offer words of encouragement.  

5 comments:

  1. You are most welcome Caleb :-) Sometimes we just need a friendly ear to let us know that they care and we are not alone ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow your dreams I wish you the best with your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday you shared that you started a new book. Yeah, you have school work and such, but I think reading is soothing yet temporary escape from our problems at home. I am very glad you picked up a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get your situation settled as soon as possible, good luck Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the time of writing this, I hope you have already gotten out of that tough situation by now. Good luck

    ReplyDelete